Setting Up a Module Repository
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 12:33PM by The GenePattern Team
In this article we will go through the manual process of setting up your own module repository to connect to your GenePattern server. This may be desirable if you are developing many GenePattern modules and are looking for a way to control versions in both development and pre-release stages. This mechanism also allows for a centralized distribution of modules, both during development and at release.
The following steps describe the setup process:
- Download the following files:
- Put the properties file somewhere and remember the path.
- Edit the URLs to that of the Tomcat you will run it in and the paths to where you would like the modules it serves to be stored.
- Create the top level directories such that:
- there is a directory for each of prod/dev and modules/suites/patches
- the cache is the place the XML file (listing the modules) is stored in the file system
- the prod.wi_ip_subnet and dev.wi_ip_subnet entries are changed to your...
Displaying Post 73 - 73 of 73 in total