GenePattern 3.9.2 is Released!
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 at 02:50PM by The GenePattern Team
GenePattern 3.9.2 is available for use on our Public GenePattern Server, via download, and as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI). The Release Notes give details on new features and fixes. These include:
- Searching jobs by tag or comments
- Faster upload of files larger than 2 GB
- A new installer for Mac, genepattern.app, which replaces the previous Install Anywhere wizard with a native Mac app installer/launcher. Details are found below.
More details about 3.9.2 may be read about in our release notes.
- Download the Mac app. It will be zipped and depending on browser used, you may need to double-click to unzip the file.
- Move GenePattern.app file to a permament location where it can be saved and will not be deleted. (such as /Applications)
- If you have administrator privileges on your Mac, skip to the directions in the next section. If you do not, keep reading.
- Double-click on the...
Upcoming GenePattern Downtime
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2015 at 04:58PM by Barbara Hill Meyers
GenePattern servers at the Broad Institute will be offline for scheduled IT maintenance on
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- from 6 a.m. to noon
During this time the following servers will be unavailable:
- GenePattern Public server: http://genepattern.broadinstitute.org
- GenePattern Internal server: http://gpbroad.broadinstitute.org
We will keep you updated via our Social feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Broadies may find more information on the BITS blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thanks in advance for your patience,
-The GenePattern Team
GenePattern 3.9.1 Released
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 09:33AM by The GenePattern Team
GenePattern 3.9.1 is available for use on our Public GenePattern Server, via download, and as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- The ability to add tags and comments to jobs
- An improved mechanism for using GenePattern data in IGV
- Enabled the use of a GenomeSpace directory as an input to a GenePattern module
- Added support for file by reference for file list parameters
Full details about 3.9.1, including links to hardware & software requirements and known issues, can be found in our release notes.
With Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) Apple instituted a variety of application requirements that are incompatible with the GenePattern installer, which also apply to OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). As a consequence, those attempting to install GenePattern on Mavericks or Yosemite may encounter the...
Displaying Post 16 - 18 of 47 in total