GenePattern workshops are held several times per year. In a day-long, hands-on format, participants learn to use GenePattern features, including:
- an intuitive graphical user interface for users at all levels of computational sophistication
- comprehensive repository of clustering, prediction, preprocessing, and visualization modules for analysis of microarray data
- a pipeline environment that allows users to chain tasks together to create and share methodologies
- a module integration environment that allows rapid, code-free integration of new tools
- a programming environment that allows users to access GenePattern modules from the Java, MATLAB, and R programming languages
GenePattern workshops have been extremely popular and space is often limited.
Register now for the next workshop or to receive updates on future workshops. Workshops are free for all attendees.
Click here for a list of previously held public GenePattern workshops.