FireCloud reports the status of analyses, i.e. collections of workflows that you have submitted at once, in the Monitor tab. There are currently 5 different status indicators:
- Submitted : All workflows have been submitted to the Cromwell workflow execution service and have an associated workflow id.
- Aborting : The request to abort was received and every workflow in the submission that is currently running is being aborted.
- Aborted : Every workflow is no longer in a running state, in response to a request to abort.
- Done : Every workflow is no longer in a running state, which can be either indicate failure or success per workflow.
- Done ! : The submission status is "Done" AND the submission has one or more unstarted workflows OR one or more finished workflow is not in status "Succeeded".
coming soon: screenshots and additional navigation details Return to top Comment on this article