Release notes for recent updates
This page displays the release notes for the most recent updates to FireCloud. Earlier updates can be found here in the forum.
Release Notes: October 2018
October 23, 2018
- Workflow submissions to Cromwell now use the user's pet SA.
- Added the DCF provider on users' Profile page in addition to the DCP provider.
- The setCookie endpoint now returns 204 on success instead of 200.
- Increases the dataproc init script timeout from 10 to 30 minutes to support long-running user scripts. The value is now configurable in Leonardo.
- The Data tab of workspaces is now resilient to unknown entity attribute names listed in a
workspace-column-defaults workspace attribute.
October 9, 2018
- Added another Bond Authz provider, one for NIH data, one for NCI, which can be seen in your Profile page:
October 2, 2018
- FireCloud now shows a more helpful error message if you manually load a nonexistent method in the Method Repository, for instance, if you had a browser bookmark that is no longer valid.
- The help link in the "Import Metadata" modal of a workspace now links directly to the relevant page of the user guide, instead of linking to the user guide's homepage.
- When viewing FireCloud in a small-width browser window, the secondary navigation tabs inside a workspace now wrap instead of extending off the screen.