Gsea wiki notes
Helpful hints for editing text (choose the 'edit' button to see these notes properly)
1) To enter a URL to an external web site: single, square brackets
some name here
2) To enter a URL to a site within the wiki": double brackets
(where Gsea_papers is the name of the page you want to link to)
3) To enter a URL to a site within the GSEA website but NOT a Wiki page: make sure this is relative so that dev / prod transitions are seamless.
example of relative link:http://software.broadinstitute.org/gsea/software/software_index.html
4) To insert an image into the text of the page:
Note: you have to first upload the image using the 'Special upload file page'
5) To edit items on the 'navigation side bar' go to this page and edit it: MediaWiki:Sidebar
6) Change the css for the entire site
Please see documentation on customizing the interface and the User's Guide for usage and configuration help.